Academic Advisor (USA)
Masters of Arts (NAU) | Bachelors of Science | CASP | CISM | CISSP | CISA | CRISC| SSCP Trainer & Advisor
• Northern Arizona University
Masters of Arts , Educational Leadership with Distinction
• Charter Oak State College
Bachelors of Science, Concentration in Management/Leadership
• Estrella Mountain Community College
Associate of Applied Science, Linux Networking Administration
FELLOWSHIPS & CERTIFICATIONS
CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP, CASP, CDPSE, CIPT, ISFS and SSCP
Jason Wulf is a Security, Risk & Regulatory Consultant with over 20+ years experience. He has conducted security and risk assessments on applications, infrastructure, processes/workflows and provided consultation on risks, vulnerabilities, and mitigating controls. He has performed deep dive risk assessment and security compliance reviews on Fortune 500 companies nationwide. He has extensive experience in performing assessments on security and risk for systems (HIPAA, PCI, SOX) on global systems.
- Initiated and created security assessment templates distributed and used through the
- Created onsite risk questionnaire templates for third party risk assessments used on organizations with up to $5 billion in annual revenue.
- Negotiated with vendors and architected a $600,000 and 1.2-million-dollar high performance computing solution (VMware ESX, Windows 2008 R2, and Redhat architectures). Doubled the capacity after vendor negotiations
- Proactively replaced insecure legacy telecommunications (VoIP) with innovative open source alternative adding video communications throughout the division.
- Created partnership with government entities by resolving legal issues, developing SLA, and bringing outsourced news website in house, while improving capabilities, increasing advertising revenue, and winning national journalism awards.
- Took over High Performance Computing center reorganizing and improving bioinformatics IT support, overhauling and strengthening previously scarce documentation of 100+ servers, designing disaster recovery options, and producing 6-fold improvement in server allocations for customers.
- Discovered redundancy and inefficiencies with technologies. Overhauled the LDAP/Active Directory infrastructure streamlining the environment and increasing uptime from 80% to 99.99%.
Academic Advisor (International)
Executive MBA | Bachelors of Technology | Six Sigma BlackBelt| CMQOE PMP | MITD | SMC | MCIPM
• Ladoke Akintola University of Technology
B.Tech – Computer Engineering
• The University of Huddersfield
Executive MBA -Business Administration
FELLOWSHIPS & CERTIFICATIONS
Six Sigma BlackBelt | CMQOE PMP | MITD | SMC | MCIPM
Bunmi is a self-driven program manager with 17years quality work experience; Six years in a world class system integrator and technology Company and eight years in the telecom industry and three years as Management Consultant.She is a graduate of Computer Engineering, obtained a Diploma in Organizational Change Management Ireland, UK to enable her thrive in the HR space a Manager of quality/ organizational excellence from the American society of quality, Certified project management professional, Managing successful Programs.
- Bunmi excels in a fast-pace challenging environment and possesses excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, negotiation and problem solving skills. She has in-depth knowledge about Service & Delivery Management, Organizational Change Management.
- She has successfully delivered projects across different industries – manufacturing, telecommunication, oil & gas, and educational services. Her Achievements include being the first Cisco Sales Expert of her former company, the sale of MPLS technology to the Banking Industry, the sale of SAT-3 link for (Vodacom). Delivered 55 Project portfolio on the Huawei-Etisalat ITO for 24 months in one of the leadership & Governance roles- Best Employee on the account July 2015
- My key competencies include program and project management, technical/Product sales, business development, Business Process Management, quality management as well as transition service management. She is a self-started & self motivator who constantly seeks for knowledge and improvement in other areas.
- Bunmi is currently the Principal consultant for 3 major areas Consulting, Re-souring & Human Capital Development handling a myriad of projects from Construction, Travel & Tours,IT & Telecom, Medical, Power sectors. She facilitates training for individual & corporate bodies as regards Project Mgt , change Mgt, risk, quality, six sigma, Agile & Scrum Management. She recently became a Member of the Nigerian Institute of Training & Development & Chartered Institute of Personnel Management.