STARTS ON: 05/27/2021 - 07/22/2021
TIME: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
This training is usually held for 6 hours every week for 8 weeks thereby providing you 48 hours of rigorous lectures by our highly experienced certified instructors as well as assignments, hands-on practices and weekly tests which corresponds to each skill domain required for the certification exam.
You will also have access to the instructor for support during the 6 weeks of enrollment and through the exams preparation and post certification career guidance.
PLACE: Virtual Live Online
Project Management Professional PMP® Certification
The Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification is the gold standard for Project Management. This exam prep training covers the best practices highlighted in the PMBOK Guide. At iSTAT Academy, you will learn from highly experienced practitioners with both industry and training experience and be coached to pass the PMP® exam at your first attempt.
This course places a huge emphasis on strategic and business knowledge and it includes a new section on the role of the project manager in both large and small companies while it also focuses on new trends, emerging practices, tailoring considerations, and core competencies required of a Project Management professional.
Training Key Features
What you'll learn:
- 48 contact hours of in-depth learning
- 10 industry case studies, 20 industry-based scenarios
- 7 hands-on projects, 7 simulation test papers (200 questions each)
- Post certification resume and job search assistance
- PMP exam voucher
The goal of the training is to prepare you for the PMP®
exam by covering the following PMI-PMBOK Knowledge areas:
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
The internationally recognized PMP® certification can help you get lucrative roles in IT, manufacturing, finance, healthcare, and other exciting industries. Certified Project management professionals (PMP®) drive to achieve better project performance and are often rewarded with substantial remunerations as shown below:
Eligibility & Pre-requisites
The PMP® certification training is suitable for Project Managers, Associate Project Managers, Project Engineers, Software Developers/Programmers and any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager.
In order to obtain your PMP® certification, you should have a secondary degree (i.e. a high school diploma, associate degree or the global equivalent) with 7500 hours leading and directing projects or you should have a four-year degree with 4500 hours leading and directing projects. For either case, the mandatory 35 hours of project management education is required.
Olayinka A. James
Olayinka James has over 20-year career in cyber security, risk management, IT leadership and entrepreneurial roles, including as the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) for a fortune 500 global leader in the Medical Device industry, where he successfully led the information security integration for a $13 Billion merger & acquisition.
Prior to CyberOps, Ola was a global director and product cybersecurity leader at General Electric where he coordinated a global initiative that identified and assessed GE’s key products which enhanced product security and created a new US$ 45 million commercial opportunities across GE line of products. His prior roles also include head of the IT risk and compliance group at Sallie Mae where he successfully led a high-profile enterprise GRC implementation. He also worked at Citigroup where he was VP in the North American information technology audit and compliance group and led a cross-functional IT risk and control rationalization project that improved testing efficiencies and reduced annual IT risk and control assessments efforts by 20%.
Olayinka holds a bachelor’s degree in electrical and electronics engineering from Nigeria, a master’s degree in computer engineering from Drexel University, and is currently completing a Ph.D. in information assurance and security from Capella University. Ola is a fellow of the Institute of management consultants (FIMC) and Fellow of the Institute of Information Management (FIIM). He possesses certifications including CISM, CRISC, PMP, CISA, ITIL and Six Sigma Green Belt. Olayinka served as past chapter co-chair of the CISO Executive Summit and is an active member of ISSA, ISACA, PMI and NH-ISAC.
Ola is recognized as a global leader and industry SME and regularly contributes to industry press and security event presentations. In addition to his knowledge of cybersecurity, Ola is a business-savvy leader, passionate about delivering business value through strategic alliances and thought leadership.
- CAPELLA UNIVERSITY - Ph.D. in Information Assurance & Security (ABD)
- DREXEL UNIVERSITY – M.Sc. in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ATB UNIVERSITY – B.Sc. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Executed Information Security awareness program that includes a baseline global survey, periodic simulated phishing attacks, targeted security training, and biweekly newsletters for a fortune 500 Company
- Developed security shared services offerings such as centralized cybersecurity training and skills development and secure development tools and services to Fortune 500 companies
- Managed engagements with clients to provide management assurance on adoption of product cybersecurity standard and risk mitigation strategies across the business units, including reporting of monthly cybersecurity metrics to senior management
- Developed and implemented a three-year strategic global Information Security roadmap
- Gained buy-in from an internal culture resistant to the enforcement of Information Security controls
- Led Information Security integration for a $13 billion acquisition
- Developed organizational structure and operating model for Information Security sector of the resulting combined organization
VIRTUAL LIVE TRAINING INCLUDES
- Lifetime access to high-quality self-learning material and live recordings
- 10 industry case studies
- 20 industry-based scenarios
- 7 hands-on projects
- 7 simulation test papers (200 questions each
- 24×7 trainee assistance and support
- Exam voucher included
- Post certification resume and job search assistance