STARTS ON: 05/15/2021 - 07/10/2021
TIME: 6:00 pm -
This training is usually held for 4 hours every week for 8 weeks thereby providing you 32 hours of rigorous lectures by our highly experienced certified instructors as well as assignments, hands-on practices and weekly tests which corresponds to each skill domain required for the certification exam.
You will also have access to the instructor for support during the 8 weeks of enrollment and through the exams preparation and post certification career guidance.
PLACE: Virtual Live Online
Certified Information Security Manager CISM Certification
The Certified Information Systems Manager (CISM) certification validates the professional skills required to manage, design, oversee, and assess enterprise information security. At iSTAT Academy, the CISM training aligned with ISACA’s best practice knowledge area providing you with adequate knowledge about information security systems.
This ISACA credential assists you to gain expertise in the design, deployment and management of Information Systems (IS) architecture. A CISM certification is a major requirement for IT professionals seeking opportunities with enterprises and government agencies.
Training Key Features
What you'll learn:
- 50 hours of in-depth learning
- 3 simulation test papers to prepare you for CISM certification
- Post certification resume and job search assistance
- CISM exam voucher
The goal of the training is to prepare you for the CISM exam by covering the following CISM domain areas include:
- Information Security Governance
- Information Security Incident Management
- Design Security Architecture
- Knowledge of ISACA domains
- Information Security programs
- Enterprise IT frameworks
The CISM certification is a globally recognized professional requirement for IT professionals which is best suited for Information Security auditors, Information Security engineers, Information Security consultants, Information Security managers, IT directors, Risk officers and Chief Information Security officers. Information from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, shows that the growth rate for jobs in information security is projected at 37% by 2022, that’s much faster than the average for all other occupations. By 2024, investment in the global Cyber Security market is expected to reach USD $282.3 Billion with a YoY growth rate of 11.1%.
Eligibility & Pre-requisites
Since the CISM certification is a globally recognized professional requirement in the IT Security domain, this certification training is therefore suitable for those at the intermediate level of their career such as: Information Security auditors, Information Security engineers, Information Security consultants, Information Security managers, IT directors, Risk officers and Chief Information Security officers.
In order to obtain your CISM certification, you will need to submit a completed application within five years from the date of initially passing the CISM examination. Your employers must verify the experience you have listed with this experience having been gained within the ten-year period prior to the date of application or within five years of passing the CISM examination; three of the five years of work experience must be gained in the role of an Information Security manager (it must be broad and gained in three of the four CISM domains).
Rotimi Omolohunnu, PhD
Rotimi Omolohunnu, PhD. Is the CEO of American Research Consulting, Regulatory Organization Training, Global Information Security (ARCROTGIS Consult) with over 18 years of diverse experience in technical consulting. Dr Omolohunnu’s areas of expertise include Information Assurance, Cybersecurity, IT Audit, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Information and Communication Technology, Internet of Things, and Business Analytics. He has worked and offered consultancy services in the Academia, ICT, Banking, Research and Development industries.
Prior to ARCROTGIS Consult, Dr. Omolohunnu was the managing partner of Strategic Information Management Consult where he was responsible for growing the company into a leading security and risk services organization serving Fortune 500 companies. He was also a Sr. Manager at Ernst and Young where he managed both Federal and Commercial clients’ control environment compliance to regulatory requirements and he also advised clients on security and risk issues driven by the rapidly changing technology environment. He is also a leader at Wells Fargo Bank N.A in both Technology and Information and Cybersecurity Control Framework, where he led remediation program, control assessments for large enterprise systems, and process, risk and controls activities in an integrated fashion.
Dr. Omolohunnu holds a bachelors and Masters degree in Geography and Geographic Information Systems from Nigeria and a Ph.D. in Information Assurance and Cybersecurity from USA. He is recognized as a global leader and industry SME and regularly contributes to industry press and security event presentations.
- Capella University - Ph.D. in Information Assurance & Cybersecurity
- University of Ibadan – M.Sc. in Geographic Information Systems
- University of Ilorin – B.Sc. in Geography
- Successfully passed HIPAA and HITRUST audits from multiple clients including BCBS (HCSC), Emdeon (Change Health), Apria and Avmed Health.
- Successfully led company through PCI Level 1 certification audits for six years and maintained high-volume credit card and ACH transaction processing applications for multiple clients.
- Successfully led company through SAS70 type II audit with zero IT exceptions.
- Successfully passed similar IT audits for clients: McDonalds, Washington Mutual, American Express, Bank of America, and Ford Motor Company.
- Designed and implemented long term infrastructure and product development phasing to facilitate expanded site capacity and functionality over time and achieved 99.95% system uptime over 5 year period.
- Led the development of the CISO Book-of-Work for remediation and presented the compliance Bank's findings to the regulators (OCC & FED) Regulatory Engagement.
- Led the Enterprise Information management and responsible for implementing and managing Information Risk including all policies, standards, procedures, and guideline formulation to ensure that Information Technology Risk was aligned with the business objectives for all the emerging markets.
- Performed information risk readiness assessments, IT risk requirements, risk policy support, security systems engineering, planning and security management consulting services. Additionally, I developed and ensured that security controls were in place and building the best vehicle to support the Bank's information security challenges from top to bottom
VIRTUAL LIVE TRAINING FEES INCLUDE:
- Lifetime access to high-quality self-learning material and live recordings
- 24×7 trainee assistance and support
- Exam voucher included
- Post certification resume and job search assistance