STARTS ON: 05/18/2021 - 07/13/2021
TIME: 6:00 pm -
This training is usually held for 4 hours every week for 8 weeks thereby providing 32 hours of rigorous lectures by our highly experienced certified instructors as well as assignments, hands-on practices and weekly tests which corresponds to each skill domain required for the certification exam.
You will also have access to the instructor for support during the 8 weeks of enrollment and through the exams preparation and post certification career guidance.
PLACE: Virtual Live Online
Certified Ethical Hacking CEH(v10) Certification
The Certified Ethical Hacking (CEH) certification validates the professional skills required to master advanced step by step processes and computer system penetration testing techniques to build your network security and protect against malicious attacks.
This ethical hacking course offered by iSTAT Academy aligns with the latest CEH v10 by EC-Council and it will sufficiently prepare you to improve your network security skills. At iSTAT Academy, the CEH certification training provides you the hands-on training required to master the various techniques that network hackers use to penetrate and infiltrate network systems and fortify your system against it and simulation exams that helps you prepare for the certification exam.
Training Key Features
What you'll learn:
- 60 hours of in-depth live virtual teaching
- 3 simulation test papers to prepare you for CEH certification
- CEH exam voucher
- Post certification resume and job search assistance
The goal of the training is to prepare you for the CEH exam by covering the following skill areas:
- Introduction to ethical hacking
- Trojans, backdoors, and countermeasures
- IDS, firewalls, and honeypots
- Advanced hacking concepts
- Malware threats
- Social engineering
- Mobile and web technologies
- Advanced log management
- IoT hacking
The CEH certification is a globally recognized professional requirement for IT professionals and it verifies the skills required to thrive in the information security domain. For information security related positions, most organizations have made the CEH a major requirement for certain cyber security roles and from recent surveys, it has been seen that CEH certified professionals earn 44% higher salaries than their non-certified counterparts.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the growth rate for jobs in information security is projected at 37% by 2022, that’s much faster than the average for all other occupations. By 2024, investment in the global Cyber Security market is expected to reach USD $282.3 Billion with a YoY growth rate of 11.1%. This implies that with your CEH certification, there is huge opportunity for the following positions and much more.
Eligibility & Pre-requisites
The CEH certification training is suitable for Network admin and security professionals, IS/IT Analysts, IS Auditors, IT network specialists, IT professionals, IT operation managers, Technical Support engineers, Systems Analysts and Senior Systems engineers.
In order to obtain your CEH certification, no pre-requisite is required.
Jason Wulf is a Security, Risk & Regulatory Consultant with over 20+ years experience. He has conducted security and risk assessments on applications, infrastructure, processes/workflows and provided consultation on risks, vulnerabilities, and mitigating controls. He has performed deep dive risk assessment and security compliance reviews on Fortune 500 companies nationwide. He has extensive experience in performing assessments on security and risk for systems (HIPAA, PCI, SOX) on global systems.
- Masters of Arts , Educational Leadership with Distinction
- Bachelors of Science, Concentration in Management/Leadership
- Associate of Applied Science, Linux Networking Administration
- Initiated and created security assessment templates distributed and used through the organization.
- Created onsite risk questionnaire templates for third party risk assessments used on organizations with up to $5 billion in annual revenue.
- Negotiated with vendors and architected a $600,000 and 1.2-million-dollar high performance computing solution (VMware ESX, Windows 2008 R2, and Redhat architectures). Doubled the capacity after vendor negotiations.
- Proactively replaced insecure legacy telecommunications (VoIP) with innovative open source alternative adding video communications throughout the division.
- Created partnership with government entities by resolving legal issues, developing SLA, and bringing outsourced news website in house, while improving capabilities, increasing advertising revenue, and winning national journalism awards.
- Took over High Performance Computing center reorganizing and improving bioinformatics IT support, overhauling and strengthening previously scarce documentation of 100+ servers, designing disaster recovery options, and producing 6-fold improvement in server allocations for customers.
- Discovered redundancy and inefficiencies with technologies. Overhauled the LDAP/Active Directory infrastructure streamlining the environment and increasing uptime from 80% to 99.99%.
VIRTUAL LIVE TRAINING FEES
- Lifetime access to high-quality self-learning material and live recordings
- 24×7 trainee assistance and support
- Exam voucher included
- Post certification resume and job search assistance